With more than 1700 km of coast, Galicia lives and breathes the sea.
It is a fundamental part of its economy and culture, that inspired poets and fed illusions of the American Dream.
This program will allow participants to travel through the corners of the Galician sea, meet their people and ancestral customs, towns and small fishermen villages.
The program can be customized for each client.
- Duration: One or two days
- Frequency: Daily – All year round
- Departure time: To be arranged
- Minimum: 2 people
- Includes: Official guide
- Optional: Accommodation, transport, wine tasting D.O. Rías Baixas and visits to different locations
- Observations: The two-day route includes the entire coast of the Rias Baixas (Vigo and Pontevedra area)
- Price per person: Upon request