Come with us on a visit to the Douro region at the time of the year when its terraces are dressed in ochre and golden tones and the musty perfume hangs in the air. Awaken your senses by participating in the activity of the grape harvest where everything will be, as it always was, when the rogas came from far to pick the grapes and trod them in the winepress with the sound of concertinas.
It will be an unforgettable experience of the senses!
Traditional food with the delicious Douro Valley’s flavours, wine tastings and moments of great animation are, amongst others, the reason why you should not miss this amazing experience!
- Duration: Three days
- Frequency: March to November
Monday to Sunday
- Children from 0 to 2 years old: Free
- Children from 3 to 11 years old: 50%
- Price per Person: Upon request
- Supplement for single room: Upon request